Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Little Obsession



When I was little, my mom would always throw me and my brother the BEST themed parties. I mean AWESOME! Kids I weren't really friends with, would befriend me around holidays, just to come to my amazing themed parties. Well now that I'm a (young) adult, I'm officially obsessed with amazing parties now. Maybe my mother is the one responsible for me never getting into keggers or similar "boats and hoes" college parties that were not properly outfitted with nautical flags. Either way, I found a blog that I could (and have) spent hours staring at making magnificent party plans in my head. That blog is hostessblog.com by Hostess with the Mostess.

I L-O-V-E love this website! I actually have a file on my computer just filled with images from this site. I can't wait for my friend to start getting married and having babies, because I have already declared that I'm the girl that is dying to throw them a chic soiree.

So here are some of my favorites:


















No comments:

Post a Comment