Wednesday, January 26, 2011

excited!

In less than two weeks I will be DC bound for CPAC! (Conservative Political Action Conference)

And tonight, my roomie and I registered for a luncheon with Conservative Woman of the Year MICHELLE DUGGAR!


She's the mom from 19 Kids and Counting on TLC! I'm sure it will be a really interesting event. The luncheon is for college females that are registered for CPAC, so whatever she has to say should be tailored for me and my people!

So exciting.

TLC is also part of our trip in another way. And it's because of this place....

GEORGETOWN CUPCAKE!

They make cupcakes with cute little GOP elephants on them in November for elections, but we're gonna call and see if we can try and pre-order some pretty pachyderm pastries. :)

AND! We're going on a White House Tour! Although I have zero interest in its currant occupant, it will be amazing to see a few bits of the inside!

Of course we'll be doing lots more and hearing a bunch of different speakers and seeing lots of interesting stuff.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment