Sunday, January 23, 2011

GREEN with Envy!


Lately, much of my affection have been devoted to all things green, more specifically emerald green.

At night I dream of my own Emerald City, a house with emerald green walls, an emerald green wedding (and ring to match), emerald shoes, emerald bag, emerald scarf, and anything else emerald.

At this year's Golden Globes, I was not the only one seeing green, Mila Kunis wore this amazing Vera Wang dress that was my absolute fave!

Other celebs like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie, and Elisabeth Moss donned similar hues of green.

But like I said before, my newfound appreciated for green does not start nor does it end with glam gowns.

Tiffany's makes a glitzy green ring, that makes me seriously cringe at the thought of its retail price.


And of course, one of the best dressed celebrities (in my opinion) Jessica Simpson has a couple of glorious green bags that I just adore!

Of course they are both expensive, designer, and wayyyy out of my budget. But, a little envy never hurt anyone.

In a world of bland beige cookie cutter houses, I find myself wanting a bolder and more colorful pallet to surround myself with, and that's where rooms like these come into play...

Anyone that has seen Confessions of a Shopaholic knows of Rebecca Bloomwood's most prized possession, her green scarf. (More than likely made in Finland.) Its hard not to watch and want a green scarf of your own. (Thankfully I have a green scarf of my own now)



So....GO GREEN! In the most fashionable way possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment